we are hiring
There is no open job right now.
You can mail your resume as per following category. Please mention the name of category in the subject line of your email. Our hiring team will contact you if necessary.
Please send your resume email@example.com
Engineers (01 person)
Engineering is the application of science and math to solve problems. Engineers figure out how things work and find practical uses for scientific discoveries. Scientists and inventors often get the credit for innovations that advance the human condition, but it is engineers who are instrumental in making those innovations available to the world.
Electrical engineering involves design, testing, manufacturing, construction, control, monitoring and inspection of electrical and electronic devices, machinery and systems. These systems vary in scale from microscopic circuits to national power generation and transmission systems.
Accounts & Finance (01 person)
Indoor Arts is one of the largest trading conglomerates in Bangladesh specially deal with interior and exterior building materials. Our prime concern is to deal with import, distributorship, dealer sales, wholesale and retails development project.
Sales invoice preparation (Both Manual and ERP system)
Cheque / Cash / bkash receipt and payment Voucher and Money Receipt preparation.
Daily due collections from dealers.
Daily stock update.
Daily Sales, Sales Return, Purchase and Purchase Return Report preparation.
HR (01 person)
- Maintain close contact with Zonal HR Head in the matters related to human resources, manpower, policies and procedures. Report to Zonal HR in functional issues.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM, Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Ability to communicate effectively, Ability to lead and manage team, Ability to work collaboratively with cross function, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Attention to detail
Admin (01 person)
- Senior Officer – Admin, HR & Compliance for an established 100 % export-oriented woven top factory, location: Ashulia, Savar, Dhaka
- Sufficient working experience on HR, Admin and Compliance issues.
Operation (01 person)
If you answered yes to any of these, or have any specific goal in mind for your business, you should look to your company’s operations – the internal engine that powers your business.
Operations is key to running a business that’s always getting better and better at what it does. By taking a look at how your business is run and asking yourself questions about existing processes, you’ll be able to define and optimize what operations means for you and your business.
Purchase (01 person)
- Responsible for all procurement from local & foreign sources in accordance with company policies & requirements.
- Purchase Poultry Feed raw materials like: Maize, DDGS,SBM, Rice Polish, Medicine etc
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in Commerce , Marketing, SCM will be given preference.
Project Implementation (01 person)
Project Implementation – also known as project delivery or execution – is where the rubber hits the road. After all your definition, scoping and planning, it’s time to make things happen.
Here’s where you implement your project, execute your plan, and deliver the benefits your sponsor commissioned. So, although I’d argue that this is the easy bit, you have to get it right.
Technician (01 person)
- NOVOAIR is looking for a System Support Technician to provide essential support and to perform IT related work
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Troubleshoot hardware and software.
Sales (01 person)
- Please read the job description carefully and apply if and only if you think you are the right fit for the position.
- We are looking for qualified, dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated personnel for this position.
- Job Location : Any District
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing , HSC
Supporting staff (01 person)
This section provides information to a manager or a colleague on supporting a member of staff who is undergoing gender reassignment.
When a member of staff notifies a manager that he or she has decided to undergo gender reassignment, the manager should arrange to meet with him or her to discuss this and possible issues that may arise.
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should have experience in accounting.
- Work experience in accounting software can be an added advantage.
- Dedicated and Hard Working Common Sense & Self starter.